Disposal of all waste is tightly regulated by the Environment Agency, so there are some rules that we must ask you to follow when using our facility.
- We can only accept domestic waste from your own private residence.
- We are unable to accept any form of trade or commercial/industrial waste.
- For your information an Automatic Number Plate Recognition System (ANPR) will be used to monitor and record vehicle access to the site.
- Please observe and follow the safety information displayed around the site.
The following points are provided as guidance. For definitive information on site access and to book your vehicle in, can be found on the Coventry City Council web site by following this link http://www.coventry.gov.uk/ and search on Recycling and Reuse Centre, or call Coventry Direct 0500 834 333
- There are restrictions on certain types of waste such as Asbestos, Tyres, Refrigerators, Gas Bottles, Chemicals, Waste Oil and scrap vehicles. Please check before coming.
- The height barrier is set at 1.7m. Non-commercial vehicles such as, Cars, people carriers, 4◊4ís etc over this height can gain access by going to the central road blocker and press the intercom to gain access. Again check to see if your vehicle conforms, if in doubt please book in.
- All commercial vans and pick-ups over 1.7m must be booked in advance via the above contact details. No access will be permitted for vehicles if over 2.1m high and / or longer than 5.25m or for any commercial vehicle if towing a trailer.
- Vehicles pulling trailers more than 1.2m by 1.2m must be booked in advance. No access will be permitted for any trailers over 2.4m in length.